Sugar Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies that are borderline amazing.. The way I make it you wont even know your missing out on regular sugar!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 18
- Allergens : sugar free
Nutrition facts :
- cooking spray
- all-purpose flour - 1 cup
- baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- ground cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon
- margarine - 1/2 cup
- Splenda or Stevia - 3/4 cups and 2 tablespoons
- sugar free maple syrup - 3 tablespoons
- egg - 1 large
- milk - 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
- rolled oats or steel oats - 1 1/2 cup
- sugar free chocolate chips - 1 bag
- First thing is your gonna need to preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spray your cookie sheet with your favorite cooking spray.
- Drop into a sifter the flour, cinnamon and baking soda. Then sift into a small-medium bowl the ingredients.
- In a large bowl cream together, with an electric mixer, all the sugar replacement, the maple syrup and margarine. After ingredieants are cream add the milk, egg and vanilla extract on the fold/blend setting.
- While the mixer is still on the fold/ blend setting gradually add the flour mixture until completely blended.
- Still on the same setting as before add the rolled oats or steel oats and the chocolate chips.
- Its best to refrigerate mixture for 15-30 mins to make dough easier to work with, but if you don't want to its alright as well.
- Start dropping spoonfuls of cookie dough on a cookie sheet with about 2 inches separating from other dough balls.
- Bake until golden brown. The steel oats take a bit longer to cook around 14-18 mins. The rolled oats take about 10-12 mins. Remember the first batch take a little longer then the rest, because the pan needs to heat up.
- Transfer cookies to racks to cool.
The following two tabs change content below.